As a restaurant owner you know the true value wrapped up in your business’s livelihood. To create and maintain a healthy restaurant operation is no small feat. Protecting your business with restaurant insurance is not only required in part by law; it’s the smart thing to do. Grease fires, employee injuries in a fast-paced environment, or customer’s getting food poisoning could all result in major setbacks for your restaurant. At Heiland Insurance Agency, we help restaurants of all shapes and sizes choose the right business insurance to stay protected. If you own or manage a restaurant or will be in such a position soon, contact the certified insurance agents at Heiland Insurance Agency. We offer complimentary consultations and quotes so you can make an informed decision about a restaurant insurance policy.
A Coverage Umbrella for Your Restaurant
Just as there are companies that provide virtually any product or service you can imagine, there are many diverse options and policies available in restaurant insurance. Our certified agents are practiced in evaluating each of our business clients’ unique needs and pinpointing policies that make a great fit. We can combine several different aspects of restaurant insurance to create a custom coverage package. As insurance agents, our goal is to create a restaurant insurance policy that covers you for incidents you might anticipate and for those you would never expect.
Types of Restaurant Insurance Policies
Most restaurants will start with a business owner’s policy and make additions from there. Common coverage options within a business policy include:
- Property Insurance – This covers your restaurant property, including buildings and equipment. Damage to property may include theft, vandalism or damage caused to your physical building.
- Liability Insurance – Much like liability insurance that you may have from your personal auto insurance, this protects you when the food or drink you serve is responsible for accidents, illnesses, or injuries.
- Workers Compensation Insurance – Workers compensation insurance is required for all types of restaurants and businesses that have more than one employee.
- Business Interruption Insurance – This type of insurance helps you avoid substantial losses that can occur as the result of your restaurant shutting down after an accident or for other reason. It can deliver a payout should your restaurant suffer financially because of a shut down or other type of problem.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Our certified agents provide commercial auto insurance in addition to our personal auto insurance. Commercial auto insurance is essential for any restaurant operating with vehicles of any sort.
- Umbrella Insurance – Umbrella insurance is an added level of financial protection against the unexpected. Umbrella insurance covers miscellaneous costs that can arise after an incident that is not covered by other restaurant insurance coverages. Umbrella insurance can be added to any policy for additional financial security.
The Perfect Combination of Protection for Your Business
The certified insurance agents at Heiland Insurance Agency in know how to help clients select restaurant insurance policies with the right level of coverage. If you are researching business insurance policies in Temecula, Murrieta, or Riverside, contact our team for a complimentary consultation. We can help you select a policy that works for your budget and protect all that is unique and special about your restaurant.